Tuesday 28 April 2009

HEATING BACK ON!!

Hi there!
Got up this morning and decided that the heating MUST go back on, as it was so cold. My hubby would live in Alaska as he is always warm and prefers the heating off - even in winter!! Guess who won this morning!!
Busy day today, so fortunately made a few cards at the weekend so here is my next one made using bits from the scrap box!
I do know that the CS, Paper and Stamps are all Stampin Up products!
Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel CS - Stamps used Season of Joy/Best Yet - Paper from Tea and Crumpets (Ribbon and gems my own!)
Have a good day!
Elaine x

Congratulations to Sarah B who has been promoted to the next level in the Stampin Up family!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the queen of elegant stylish cards Elaine - another beauty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete