Thursday 2 April 2009


Had a really busy day today, as took my mum out for lunch as a 'belated Mother's Day' surprise. We went out into the Yorkshire Dales to visit....a Craft Shop! Then back nearer to home for some lunch at a lovely little place where all the food is home cooked and the baking is just out of this world. We had a lovely time, and it was nice to have some time together to chat and laugh! I got home and my poor hubby was on his knees in the cloakroom, trying to fix the radiator which has developed a leak. We have had a new toilet and sink fitted, and our son in law has done a fantastic job tiling it all - but we can't get rid of the leak! So, now we have a slow drip, and now the boiler won't work to heat the water and radiators up - so it is freezing. No card making tonight in my craft room, as it will be like working in an igloo!

I think I have cracked the blog with photo!!!

it just shows that if you read the instructions carefully and several times.....it does work!!

Now that I have worked it out - I will arrange a Blog Candy giveaway this weekend...so watch this space.

Elaine x

(PS can't remember what I used for this card as it was made a while ago!)



No comments:

Post a Comment