Monday 16 November 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....

Good morning.....what a horrible one it is too...
I have been out to do the shopping and got soaked...mostly by a lovely gent who drove really fast through a puddle which soaked me...and he had a smile on his face!! If only I could run fast!!!
So, had to come home and get changed....and feel really out of sync now with everything I was going to do today...I go away on holiday next Monday for 2 weeks, and haven't done a thing yet!
But, I did make some Christmas cards yesterday...quite a batch of them actually!
I used the Wondrous Gift stamp set and made pots using different bits of the Merry Moments Christmas papers...and some of the retired Christmas papers

I glittered the stars with SU glitter and put a bow on the pot!

I got quite carried away and made over 20!! They were so fast to make...quite a production line we had running with my daughter cutting out the pots for me!

DON'T FORGET IT IS THE LAST DAY FOR MY BLOG CANDY...JUST SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER!

Will post the winner tomorrow

Elaine x

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, I had never thought to make a pot for the tree!
    I got rather wet doing the school run too, not nice when it's cold aswell!

    ReplyDelete