Monday 14 September 2009

Jems Challenge

Hi everyone!
Sorry not been on the blog for a few days but not been well, and spent abit of time at the hospital with this trigeminal neuralgia.........anyone who has had any type of nerve pain will know how unbearable the pain is, but I think I may have it under better control now, as they have given me some better painkillers and hopefully an injection at some point this week.
So crafting has gone by the wayside I'm afraid....but I did manage to get the Jems Challenge done set by Anne!! Took me ages as I had really lost my drive, but once I started it seemed to come along okay!
hope to be back tomorrow as doing some cards this afternoon
Elaine x

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've done Elaine. Thanks for doing the challenge. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete