Wednesday 3 June 2009

THESE SENIOR MOMENTS....

I have had another of those 'senior' moments today.....took the photos of the black/red/white cards and downloaded them - then remembered I needed to take a photo of the items for Blog Candy - I have put my camera down somewhere in my workroom and can't find it, even though I tidied it all up yesterday!!
So unless it turns up, there will be no Blog Candy offered today!!
Anyway, I did enjoy making the cards below - I have another 5 to show later - sorry that they are not SU items used, but I already had the goodies to make them with! I did however use Real Red SU Ink pad!

I can't even remember where they came from - but the sentiments used are my own stamps!

I really enjoyed doing them - hope you like them too!
Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment