Monday 15 June 2009

Missing in Action!

Hi everyone...........

sorry I haven't been posting on my blog, but had an unexpected visit to hospital last week, am now home but should be resting in bed........well that lasted 4 days!! I am being good really, and do rest, but going stir crazy now, so trying to move around a little to stretch my muscles!

Should have been going to Scotland on Saturday, but unfortunately, won't be able to sit in the car and travel all that way, so have cancelled it.
anyway, here is a project I made a couple of weeks ago using a template from Lauren Meader at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence
who designs templates called 'My Timeless Templates' which are fantastic. This one is called 'From the File of...'I used the retired papers called Cutie Pie which I just love, as the colours go with so much!
It is something to use for those who love to write - a notebook, stamps pouch and notelets

I made this little note book from some thicker card and backed it using the papers - I then used clip rings to hold it together

I made a little stamps pouch out of So Saffron and used some of my own rub on letters

I then made some notelets to go with the set

and this is what it looks like when all together!

Elaine x

1 comment:

  1. Love this Elaine, I hope you are feeling better
    Hugs S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete