Sunday 9 August 2009

AWOL!!

Sorry not been on the blog....believe it or not...
I got stung by a wasp on Friday and my arm has been swollen and painful, so I couldn't even hold a pen - which meant I couldn't officiate at the wedding at our church or my god-daughters birthday party craft session!! So had a really 'fed up' day yesterday! Plus the computer has all changed, so I have lost all my photos of my cards and projects I have taken to put on the blog - so will have to do those again!!
Here is one I made earlier in the week for someone at church...
The paper is from my favourite SU paper collection at the moment - LeJardin (now retired but you can still purchase it until September!!) I used Bashful Blue and Barely Banana CS and the Dragonfly is from the Hostess Gift Set Organic Grace (love this set too!)


The sentiment is from God's Blessings and the ribbon is my own!

Hope you have a lovely day! Elaine x

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR THE BLOG CANDY ABOVE...YOU MAY BE LUCKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment